If you like to work with people and want to support improvements in health, education and infrastructure throughout Moultrie County, then this is the job for you!
The Moultrie County Health Department is seeking a multi-talented individual to promote 2020 Census participation in Moultrie County. This grant-funded position is part-time (14-21 hours per week) through June 30, 2020.
Qualified individuals must possess:
- Excellent time-management, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with large and small groups of people of all ages;
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and other basic computer skills;
- Flexible hours (some evenings and Saturdays may be required) and
- A valid driver’s license and independent transportation.
Please submit your resume and cover letter online to the Moultrie County Health Department at https://www.moultriehealth.org/careers. Materials are due on or before 5pm on Monday, February 24, 2020. EOE.