The Moultrie County Health Department is seeking a temporary part-time contact tracer (21 hrs – 3 days/week, one weekend/month). Contact tracing is an essential strategy for preventing further spread of COVID-19.
Basic responsibilities include:
- Calling individuals who have been newly diagnosed with COVID-19 to provide support and gather information.
- Calling the contacts of positive cases to advise of potential exposure and provide them with essential information.
- Monitoring individuals under quarantine/ isolation for symptoms and advising/ providing support services as necessary.
- Completing accurate data entry.
- The ability to communicate verbally in a professional and empathetic manner
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Proficiency with computers and the ability to learn how to use tracking software
- Experience in an education or health-related field
- A nursing diploma, bachelor’s degree, or related professional experience (preferred but not required)
Salary commensurate with education and experience. The MCHD will accept applications through the close of business on Friday, November 27, 2020. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via www.moultriehealth.org/careers/ EOE.