Don’t just make a living – Make a difference! The Moultrie County Health Department is seeking a talented individual for the position of Public Health Services Coordinator. Details about this position include:
- Responsible for the promotion and coordination of emergency preparedness, community services, and public health education in Moultrie County.
- Some experience in the above areas is required. Experience in all three areas is preferred.
- Will report directly to the Public Health Administrator.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Direct experience in writing promotional and informational articles, press releases, social media, public speaking, group organization/ training, and public interactions preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required. College degree preferred.
- Day travel in and outside of Moultrie County required as necessary.
Applications will be accepted through the close of business on Wednesday, November 28, 2018.
Please submit a resume and cover letter on our Careers page.
Moultrie County Health Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply for this Postion