The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 2,049 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 98 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 1 female 30s, 1 male 30s, 3 males 40s, 2 females 50s, 3 males 50s, 5 females 60s, 6 males 60s, 7 females 70s, 8 males 70s, 1 unknown 70s, 5 females 80s, 16 males 80s, 8 females 90s, 3 males 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 70s, 1 female 80s, 2 male 80s, 2 females 90s
- Jefferson County: 1 male 60s
- Kane County: 2 males 50s, 1 female 70s, 1 male 80s
- Kankakee County: 1 female 90s
- Kendall County: 1 female 60s
- Lake County: 1 male 60s, 1 male 90s
- Macon County: 1 female 60s
- Madison County: 2 males 70s, 1 male 80s
- McHenry County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 80s
- Monroe County: 1 male 80s
- Rock Island County: 1 male 70s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 80s
- Will County: 1 male 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 90s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 35,108 cases, including 1,565 deaths, in 96 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. Information for a death previously reported has changed, therefore, today’s numbers have been adjusted.