The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today reported 3,714 new confirmed cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 41 additional deaths.
- Boone County: 1 male 90s
- Clark County: 1 female 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 90s
- Cook County: 1 female 50s, 1 female 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s
- DuPage County: 1 female 70s
- Fayette County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s
- Henry County: 1 female 70s, 1 female 80s
- Jo Daviess County: 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s
- Kane County: 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 male 40s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 90s
- Macoupin County: 1 male 80s
- Marion County: 1 male 80s
- McLean County: 1 female 90s
- Peoria County: 2 female 80s
- Richland County: 1 male 80s
- Rock Island County: 1 male 70s
- Sangamon County: 3 female 80s, 2 male 80s, 1 male 90s
- Tazewell County: 1 male 50s, 1 80s
- Wayne County: 1 male 70s
- Will County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 350,875 cases, including 9,277 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years. The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from October 13 – October 19 is 5.5%. Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 59,077 specimens for a total of 6,883,314. As of last night, 2,261 people in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 489 patients were in the ICU and 195 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.