Contact the Moultrie County Health Department
202 S Main St.
Sullivan, IL 61951
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
When should I contact the Health Department
County residents may not always see the work done by the Moultrie County Health Department. However, our people live healthier, safer lives because of the work that we do. Our county health department is unquestionably on the front lines of delivering public health services. Moreover, we promote and protect the health of Moultrie County residents where they live, work, learn, and play.
Doctors treat people when they’re sick, but as public health professionals, we try to prevent people from experiencing illness or injury. For example, we encourage healthy behaviors and as such, provide education on how to adopt healthier behaviors into your life. While we welcome your calls and questions, listed below are a few examples of when to contact the health department.
- You’re concerned about your blood pressure
- You suspect that your well water may not be safe to drink
- Your child needs immunizations
- You plan to prepare and sell food at an event
- You’ve seen unsafe food handling in a restaurant, bar, or at an event
- You need a car seat for your child
- You’re a single mom and need help with food and nutrition services
- You need health insurance and are looking for affordable coverage
- You’ve decided to get help so you can finally quit using tobacco
- Your child needs a vision or hearing test
So, we invite you to become familiar with our services and call the health department when you need us. We’re available to answer your questions, provide further information, or schedule an appointment.
How do I contact the health department?
We’re available Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. If you want to visit the health department, our main offices are located at 202 S. Main St. in Sullivan, Illinois. You can call us at (217) 728-4114. We also invite you to follow us on Facebook (and don’t forget to “Like” us).
If you need us, you can call, visit, or complete the form below. Regardless, contact the health department if you have any questions. We’ll be glad to help you.Get Directions