20 hours ago
2 days ago
By using insect repellants wisely, you can protect your children bug bites and from harmful diseases they carry. Because children frequently put their hands in their eyes and mouths, EPA recommends that all repellent products have the following precautionary statements related to children on their labels:
• Do not allow children to handle this product, and do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
• Wash your child's treated skin and clothes with soap and water or bathe after they return indoors.
• Do not use oil of lemon eucalyptus products on children under the age of three.
• Questions often arise about use of DEET on children. DEET is approved for use on children with no age restriction.
• Store insect repellents safely out of the reach of children. ... See MoreSee Less