June 8-July 13, 4:00-6:30 p.m.
Held at the Moultrie County Health Department, 202 S. Main St., Sullivan, IL—(217) 728-4114
Workshops meet every Thursday for 6 weeks | June 8-July 13
Thursdays, 4:00-6:30 p.m.
Cancer: Thriving & Surviving is a workshop facilitated by two trained leaders focusing on increasing your ability to manage your health and maintain an active and full life. The program is open to people with cancer, survivors, family, friends, and caregivers.
Reserve your spot today, call (217) 728-4114!
Registration is required. Books may be borrowed for program use or purchased for $20.
Participants will learn about:
- Setting Priorities
- Maintaining Relationships
- Techniques to deal with frustration, fatigue, pain, isolation, poor sleep, and living with uncertainty
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Making decisions about treatment and complementary therapies
- Appropriate exercise for regaining and maintaining flexibility and endurance