Wednesday, January 4, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Held at the Moultrie County Health Department, 202 S. Main, Sullivan, IL
- This COVID-19 clinic is designed for those aged 18 years or older.
- Original Moderna and Johnson & Johnson series, and new Moderna boosters available.
- If you are receiving a second dose of Moderna or a booster of any kind, please bring your vaccination record with you.
- MCHD bills Medicare, Medicaid, and many private insurance plans.
We will hold combined Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinics. Register for the vaccine you prefer.
Use the GREEN BUTTONS to find an available appointment time and date. Note the difference in Moderna or Johnson & Johnson on each button.
Individuals may register for a first time vaccination or a booster. For those registering for a booster, please bring your vaccination card. It is also helpful to dress with a short sleeved shirt so that your arm is accessible to the nurse.
If you received an original vaccine regimen and a booster dose of vaccine, you are fully vaccinated at this time.
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS: On the day of your clinic, please:
- Bring a photo ID.
- Come at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment to complete your registration paperwork.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt to your appointment.
As always, if you need assistance, please call 217-728-4114.