Monday, November 20, 1:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Held at the Moultrie County Health Department, 202 S. Main, Sullivan, IL
Call (217) 728-4114 to schedule an appointment.
- The MCHD is currently providing Moderna COVID-19 2023-24 vaccines only.
- COVID-19 2023-24 vaccinations are also available to eligible children ages 6 months-18 years through the Vaccines for Children Program.
- Children’s COVID-19 vaccines can be scheduled during regular children’s clinics. Parents should call the MCHD at (217) 728-4114 for an appointment.
- Please be prepared to provide 3rd party payor information (Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance information) when you call.
- Individuals who do not have 3rd party payor coverage can still receive the COVID-19 2023-24 vaccines through the Bridge Access Program.
- All individuals should be advised that clinic appointments are scheduled based on vaccine availability.
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS: On the day of your clinic, please:
- Bring a photo ID.
- Come at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment to complete your registration paperwork.
As always, if you need assistance, please call 217-728-4114.