Wednesday, September 27—9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Held at the Moultrie County Health Department, 202 S. Main, Sullivan, IL
To schedule an appointment call (217) 728-4114.
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS: Individuals wishing to have laboratory work completed at the MCHD need to know the following:
- Lab service visits consist of two components – the office visit (provided by the MCHD) and the diagnostic testing (provided via Labcorp.)
- Payment to the MCHD for the office visit is required at the time of service.
- Charges for diagnostic services completed by Labcorp can also be paid at the time of the visit (the MCHD will provide a discount for the diagnostic services and the office visit), or individuals can opt to have Labcorp bill their insurance.
- Individuals who want Labcorp to submit laboratory diagnostic charges to their insurance must provide their insurance and billing information at their appointment.
In addition to the above information, here are a few tips to help you make your next laboratory appointment at the MCHD:
- Lab services (blood draws and specimen collections) are available throughout the day on Monday and Tuesday; and until 11:00 a.m. Wednesday mornings.
- Appointments are prioritized, but walk-ins will be accommodated if possible.
- You can make an appointment by contacting the MCHD at (217) 728-4114.
- Your healthcare provider must send your lab order by fax to the MCHD at (217) 728-2650 before your appointment will be scheduled at the MCHD.
- If you desire to bill your insurance, a current insurance card and photo ID must be presented at your appointment.
- The MCHD will submit your insurance information to Labcorp during your appointment. Labcorp will then proceed with billing your insurance directly.
- Contact your health insurance carrier with any questions concerning coverage of your lab services. You can do this by calling the customer service phone number on your insurance card.
- The MCHD submits lab specimens to Labcorp daily for diagnostic services.
- Laboratory results are typically available within 48 hours of the submission date.
- Labcorp will send your lab results directly to your ordering provider.
Further information concerning insurance coverage:
Click here for a list of Insurance Carriers currently working with Labcorp as of 2023.
This list contains Labcorp’s most frequently billed Insurance Carriers. It is subject to change and not all-inclusive. Certain exceptions may apply by geographic location or affect the terms of your coverage or plan.