The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 1,529 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 82 additional deaths.
- Boone County: 1 female 80s
- Cook County: 1 male 30s, 4 males 40s, 2 females 50s, 8 males 50s, 2 females 60s, 7 males 60s, 12 females 70s, 7 males 70s, 4 females 80s, 10 males 80s, 2 females 90s, 2 males 90s
- DuPage County: 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s,
- Kane County: 1 male 60s
- Lake County: 2 females 80s, 1 female 90s
- Macon County: 1 male 80s
- Madison County: 1 female 60s
- McHenry County: 1 male 70s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 70s
- Tazewell County: 1 female 80s
- Will County: 1 female 60s, 2 males 60s, 2 males 70s, 2 females 80s
Stark county is now reporting a case. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 15,078 cases, including 462 deaths, in 78 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data is provisional and will change.