The following represents a brief description of positions within the MCHD. Please note that each position in the MCHD entails a variety of duties and responsibilities which may or may not be listed.
Administrative Support Staff Duties
The Administrative Support Staff provides direct support to the Moultrie County Health Department Administrator.
Administrative support responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Producing statistical and fiscal reports required by the MCHD Administrator.
- Financial management of all department revenue, expenditures, and assets.
- Completing grant and third-party billing and correspondence for services provided by the MCHD.
- Management of personnel records.
- Staying up to date on training, filing and record keeping.
- Other administrative support activities in and outside the MCHD office, as requested.
- Complete all other duties assigned in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Follow all policies and procedures of the MCHD responsibly and professionally.